Everybody has a list of places they want to travel someday. For some, it’s Paris or London. For others, it’s Hong Kong or Rio de Janeiro. Travel with your friends (or friends of friends) and watch your experience change!
Top 10 Places in Paris to be with Friends
1. Louvre Museum The French Renaissance architecture of the Louvre alone is already a sight to behold. But inside, you and your friends can enjoy some of the most famous art in the world like the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and Liberty Leading the People.
2. Eiffel Tower Go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy stunning views of Paris from every angle. If you’re feeling up for it, you can even walk up the stairs to the second level – but we recommend taking the elevator!
3. Luxembourg Gardens The Luxembourg Gardens are one of the largest parks in Paris and a great place to relax with your friends. Take a stroll around the gardens, have a picnic on the lawn, or go for a boat ride in the pond.
4. Notre Dame Cathedral Notre Dame is one of the most iconic landmarks in Paris and definitely worth a visit with your friends. You can go inside to see the beautiful Gothic interior or just admire it from the outside.
5. Arc de Triomphe The Arc de Triomphe is another one of Paris’s most famous landmarks. The Arc de Triomphe was built to commemorate Napoleon’s victory at the Battle of Austerlitz. At its highest point, you can get a great view of Paris city center from the top of the arch. If you are planning on visiting the top of the Arc, make sure to book at least two weeks in advance.
6. Montmartre Montmartre was made popular through French artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and its many recent visitors include Vincent Van Gogh and his friend Emile Bernard. Montmartre is also home to two of Paris’s most iconic attractions; Notre Dame de Paris and Sacré-Cœur Basilica, as well as its very own Champs Elysees Avenue des Champs Elysées.
7. Chamber of Deputies The Chamber of Deputies is much more impressive from outside than inside but it’s worth a walk around the building to look at this stunning architectural masterpiece. Also, in front of the building is a really impressive monument to honour Napoleon I built by Baron Haussmann’s.
8. Avenue des Champs Elysées Avenue des Champs Elysées is one of Paris’ leading tourist attractions, so expect crowds and have a good time on this world-famous street.
9. Basilica of Sacré Coeur This beautiful basilica was built between 1875 -1914 to offer thanks for the return of Victor Hugo from exile! Also, you can visit the lovely gardens where eating and drinking are allowed.
10. Les Invalides No trip to Paris would be complete without visiting Les Invalides as this is just next door from Champ de Mars and you cannot miss
Things to Do with Friends in Paris
There are plenty of things to do with friends in Paris. Some of the most popular tourist attractions include the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre Museum. Friends can also enjoy plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife options in Paris. Another great activity to do with friends in Paris is to take a boat tour on the River Seine. This is a great way to see some of the city’s most famous landmarks from a different perspective. Friends can also enjoy a picnic in one of Paris’ many beautiful parks. Of course, no visit to Paris would be complete without trying some of the city’s famous food. Friends can enjoy classic French dishes like steak frites, Croque Monsieur, and crepes. There are also plenty of great bakeries and cafes to check out. Overall, there are plenty of great things to do with friends in Paris. From sightseeing to dining to just exploring the city, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Quick FAQs about Traveling in Paris with Friends
What are the best places to travel with friends in Paris? Here are some quick FAQs to help you plan your trip: -What are some good places to visit in Paris with friends? The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Palace of Versailles are all great places to visit with friends. -How much does it cost to travel in Paris with friends? Traveling in Paris can be expensive, but there are ways to save money.
If you book your flights and accommodation in advance, you can often get discounts. Additionally, there are many free attractions in Paris that you can enjoy with your friends. -What is the best time of year to travel to Paris with friends? The summer months are generally the busiest and most expensive time to visit Paris. However, if you don’t mind crowds, this is a great time to see the city. Alternatively, the fall and spring months are often cheaper and less crowded.
What is the Attractions of Paris?
There are many attractions in Paris that make it a great place to travel with friends. One of the most popular attractions is the Eiffel Tower. The tower is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world and offers stunning views of the city from its observation deck. Other popular attractions include the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Palace of Versailles. Paris is also a great place to enjoy some of the best food and wine in the world. There are countless restaurants and cafes to choose from, serving everything from French cuisine to international dishes.
And of course, no visit to Paris would be complete without trying some of the city’s famous pastries and desserts. Finally, Paris is also a great choice for shopping. From high-end designer boutiques to street markets, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for souvenirs or just want to treat yourself, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for in Paris.
Alternatives to World Museums and Casino’s in Paris
1. There are plenty of alternatives to world museums and casino’s in Paris. If you and your friends are looking for something different to do, consider checking out some of the city’s unique neighborhoods. Each neighborhood has its own flavor and there is sure to be something that will interest everyone in your group.
2. Another great option for things to do in Paris with friends is to explore the city’s many markets. From fresh produce to vintage clothes, there is sure to be something for everyone at one of the city’s many markets. You can also find plenty of great food options at the markets, so be sure to come hungry!
3. If you and your friends are looking for a more active experience, consider signing up for a tour of the city. Walking tours are a great way to see the sights and get some exercise at the same time. You can also find bike tours, Segway tours, and even boat tours of Paris.
4. Finally, no trip to Paris would be complete without enjoying some of the city’s famous food and drink. Whether you want to enjoy a leisurely meal at a restaurant or grab a quick bite from a street vendor.